HPS FF(Film Festival)

Hello bloggers! Today I will tell you about Term 3.                                                                                                    Term Three was absolutely stuffed with activities, one of which, just so happend to be Film Festival. Film Festival was a mix of emotions, I will be honest with you I did not like it at all, it was a pain. Our group was the main problem, we just weren’t co-operating properly, some people were playing games and other unrelated things while others were actually trying to help.

Q:  What did I enjoy the most?

A: Nothing. But if I had to pick, I would choose writing the script because it’s really just Writing the script(also known as scripting), and you also have a group to help you! But somtimes they just either get bored and don’t work, or they just play games or watch Youtube.

Q: What was the most challenging part?

A: DEFINITELY THE FILMING PROCCESS NO EXCEPTIONS. ‘Why?’ you may ask, it’s easy, majority of our group didn’t do what they were supposed to.

Q: If you could redo it, what would you change?

A: The length of the movie, adding back some ideas, the acceptance of other ideas etc.

Now here is our poster!

Poster:

And here is our short movie!:

4 thoughts on “HPS FF(Film Festival)

1. hey Wynette!
    it was really a nice movie and it was really realistic.
    i watched it like 2 times already. will i think it’s 3 times now i watched 1 more, it was really good. great job Wynette<3

Vanessah from hay park school

2. Ki Ora,

My post is about the movie , “A crazy crime”.

I am Belinda from Wesley Intermediate. I liked your movie and the creativity and also the type of shots that you guys used.

Keep up the good work.

3. faakalofa lahi atu. wynette i’m postying about your movie i liked the interrogation part i liked the part when livi put the poison in the cup i was like :0

4. Kia Ora Wynette and Team,
    Thank you for sharing your movie, for all the problems you described you still came out with a clear theme and message. I like the use of black and white for the CCTV footage. There is just one part where I think it would be nice if the character slowed down the talking so we could understand. I also think it is a great idea to have to make a poster like in the movies to encourage people to watch it.
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL